Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two All Beef Patties, Three Hours of Sportscenter, and Four Trips to Target

Just had my last cheeseburger, and it was like biting into Ambrosia.  I wouldn't say I'm too picky of an eater, but I needs to bring the glory of cheeseburgers to Bulgaria or I will go Shinning-style crazy.  It's really weird at the moment to think "this is the last [insert cherished American food or activity] for the next 2 and 1/2 years".  Remember those girls in high school who were always close to tears the entire last month of your senior year over the simplest things?  "You guys, this is the last time we are going to have lunch on a wednesday".  I tend to avoid the sentimental, but watching the top ten highlights on ESPN was pretty hard.  I mean,...how could Jack Wilson's catch at short be better than Coco Crisps' diving catch in the bottom of the fourth?  It gets hurts a little bit inside...


Catchy-catch phrase 

No comments: